Thursday, March 8, 2012

And so it beings...

After years of stubborn refusal, I've finally caved. Actually, this blog was originally titled "Life at 11,000 feet" and set in Peru, but I only wrote one entry and never published it. I'm sorry for that because you missed out on a lot of great content. Well, I can't go back, only forward, and so I bring you "A grande aventura" (Portuguese for "The Great Adventure"). Because what is life if not a great adventure, right? I know mine has been over the past few years and hopefully will continue to be.

The setting is now Brazil, where I will be living until December 2012. This blog will fill you in on where I am, what I'm doing here, and share with you the experience of teaching, learning, and living in Brazil. Please bear with me as I figure out this blogging stuff. Much, much more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment